msdn: d3drs_wrap[0-7] ???

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 14:09:25 CDT 2004

As I understand it, there is texture states (D3DTSS_ADDRESSU/V/W) which map
to the GL_WRAP_* states, and there is no direct mapping for the d3drs_*
versions. I am not sure I understand the differences, but you would need to
understand it before implementing it.

BTW Any help on the d3d8/9 interfaces is very welcome - there's not enough
people working on it (Nor the ddraw stuff either, come to that).

I'm working on moving all the code from d3d8 into wined3d and calling from
both d3d8/d3d9. It will probably take another month or so, but if patches
could be held until it is complete I would appreciate it - I'm afraid of
dropping or missing something as I go!

Regards,
Jason