wine/ programs/winhelp/hlp2sgml.c dlls/winsock ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Oct 21 15:56:41 CDT 2004

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

>>  1.161         1.162         +2 -2       wine/dlls/winsock/socket.c
>
> This change removed LONG to put long instead, which is not the same size
> on Alpha between Windows and Unix. LONG can be made the same size on
> both.
>
>>  1.32          1.33          +2 -2       wine/dlls/rpcrt4/rpc_server.c
>
> Same thing here.
>
> Shouldn't we use LONG in both places?

Maybe, but it's not really clear if this is the right choice. I think
at this point it's better to stick to what the MS headers are doing.
Once we see clearer we can consider changing the cases where there are
problems; but I think we need to have at least some basic stuff
running first.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org