The wine user guide: an idea

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Oct 23 23:34:30 CDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 09:00:40PM -0700, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Thanks for you comment.  I've taken up the task of rewriting alot of the
> User Guide at the moment, and revising the Using Wine section may be the
> most important next step after the rewrite of the Intro.

Please coordinate with Brian Vincent (VincentB at coppercolorado.com),
he already did a lot of work on the User's Guide, and he's waiting
for some changes in the codebase to merge. It would be a pitty if
work would be needlessly duplicated. IIRC, the mostly work on redoing
the Configuring Wine section.

--
Dimi.