_wrapped_ java application with wine

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:30:07 CDT 2004

Your question was already answered in the reply to your first post.

> This means that if you want to run a Java-programm,
> you have to install Java.

He didn't mean that you have to install the jre with wine.  He meant
that you should go to java.sun.com, click on the J2SE 5.0 link, and
download the binary that is compatible with your system.  It looks
like you're running debian, so you can download the linux jre and
install it.  Wine isn't needed for java.

--
James Hawkins