Success Stories?

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 18:58:25 CDT 2004

I'd be happy to start pulling something together!  I
don't know how soon I can have something done, but I
can definately start brainstorming something in my
head, Google around for other stories, and find a way
to invite others to share theirs.

Are you the web developer for the WineHQ site?  (I'm a
web developer [client-side], but I'm not a user of
CVS.) :)

Hiji

P.S. I know I can't be committed to this as the owner,
but I can definately do this as a short-term project
to get the ball-rolling. :)