SHDOCVW: download the Mozilla Active X control on demand (take 2)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Fri Oct 29 21:10:38 CDT 2004

Mike McCormack <mike at> writes:

> This patch downloads the mozilla active control on demand.  It needs
> the following registry key to be present to function correctly:
> [Software\\Wine\\Mozilla Control] 1089668326
> "Url"=""
> "Prog"="%TEMP%\\MozillaControl16.exe"

The user shouldn't have to specify the temp file name, we can clearly
figure this out by ourselves. Also the registry entry should be under
Software\Wine\shdocvw, config parameters specific to a dll should use
the dll name as key to avoid namespace conflicts.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at