regression: listbox stays disabled in created dialog-window

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:02:43 CDT 2004

Rein Klazes wrote:

> Hi Duane. Unfortunately your patch does not change anything (that is cvs
> winpos.c + alexandre's patch + your patch).
>
> Maybe I did not explain clearly enough: these windows show alright but
> without painting the borders, caption, buttons etc. The defects also
> show in applications with a modern interface consisting of many
> floating/dockable/movable panes: no borders around the panes are
> painted.

Oops, not enough coffee yet this morning. Actually, the problem I was
having with Pegasus, that the patch attempts to fix, is with
minimization. That is, I minimize and then attempt to restore Pegasus,
and nothing shows up *except* the main window border (you don't have
that?). Yes, I do also see the problem with the non-client areas of the
internal windows.