Scrollbars and scrollwheel: -fomit-frame-pointer problems

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 2 18:12:08 CDT 2004

Hi,
Seems like I found out which flags causes trouble with the scrollbars and
the mouse's scrollwheel: building wine without -fomit-frame-pointer flag
makes it work right.

This fixes my problem
( http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/23780 ) and
seems to fix (at least for me) the problem reported by Nguyen Tuan Anh
( http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user/7169 ).

I actually don't know how to filter with autoconf and stuff the specified
flag, I only know with gentoo's portage, but I hope there's a way to make
this flag doesn't go to the gcc parameters.

Regards,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/