Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Sep 3 06:18:42 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Patrick Goupell wrote:
> Is there a repository where I can get some projects to test my changes to
> winemaker?

Here are a couple more ideas:

 * the Microsoft Platform SDK also comes with a lot of samples that you
could use to exercise winemaker. However I didn't try them and they are
probably more likely than other bits of code to contain Microsoft-isms
that gcc is going to choke on.

 * the Virtual X Class Library (VXCL) contains a number of samples that
may be usable too.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
    I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape around here somewhere...