Wine and industrial communication like OPC

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 3 23:51:34 CDT 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 10:27 am, Juan Lang wrote:
> Greg, you still lurking around here?

Yes.  But I am worthless atm due to being totally swamped in preparation for
going overseas to study.  Unfortunately, I am not optimistic about how much
time I will have once I am a student...  however, eventually I will return to
wine work -- I may not remember how to code but I'll be back :).  In the
meantime y'all are doing a great job of fixing my bugs :P ... I figure I can
get y'all to complete my work at about a 50% rate just by ignoring it...

Anyhow I have nothing positive to contribute to the discussion... the idea of
hacking samba/kernel instead of wine is interesting though, I never gave that
much thought but it sounds like a potentially quite effective approach.

--
gmt