define RPC_NO_WINDOWS_H to prevent rpc.h from including windows.h

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Sep 8 00:08:09 CDT 2004

Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com> writes:

> Well, admittedly the code works as is.  Cross-compiling our code with
> MingW or MSVC may require it, but I guess it requires lots of other
> changes to the Makfiles too.  Feel free to leave it for later.

It really shouldn't be required for cross-compiling either. The only
reason we have that ifdef is because we have one in windows.h too, to
discourage its use inside Wine. So building with other headers should
work just fine since windows.h won't have the __WINESRC__ check, and
building other code with our headers should work too since __WINESRC__
won't be defined then.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org