dinput axis mapping and format mapping patch

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Sep 8 03:31:38 CDT 2004

> You should add this in the registry instead of the config file, this
> way we won't have to move it later on. HKLM/Software/Wine/Dinput
> should be a good place for it.

Hmm, we're going to have to move all the registry keys? I thought we
were just going to convert Software/Wine/Wine into a standard key rather
than loaded at startup.

If we're going to start scattering the options around in the registry
this has some implications for winecfg - currently all its settings are
rooted at HKLM/Software/Wine/Wine