UltimaOnLine: X11DRV_CritSection deadlock

Roger Olson u60 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 12:52:34 CDT 2004

James Hawkins Wrote:

> Maybe I'm confused, but if you're running a win32 setiathome binary on
> wine, you're better off downloading the linux binary and using that.

The United Devices Agent is a Setiathome like app except it processes
chemical interactions between protiens and drug molecules in an attempt find
a cure for cancer instead of looking for ET's.  United Devices does not
offer the Agent in native Linux or any other OS except win32, written in
VB6.

Thanks, Roger