Directx9

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Sep 13 07:09:16 CDT 2004

> This is the sort of thing we wanted arch for. Unfortunately, the way we
> use CVS means that we can't really do branching as only AJ commits. So,
> if it's not possible to do the migration without breaking things
> temporarily, there are three ways forward:

Well, why could we not live with DX8 / DX9 breakage for some time ? At the
time D3D was resurected, it was broken for most of the time (and probably
still is :-) ).

And if someone disappears from development, it's just more motivations for
others to pick up the work and continue (which would be more problematic
with branches as this branch, if unmaintained, could really wither away
without anyone working on it).

     Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/