Directx9

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Mon Sep 13 08:28:42 CDT 2004

> If we as a project are committed to doing 0.9, 1.0+ releases it means we
> can't simply break code people are using to play their games for months
> at a time and shrug it off
After 1.0 there will be a stable and a development branch, the stable one for
users, and the development one for new stuff, where it doesn't matter if things
are broken for a while. A bit like the kernel with 2.4 stable and 2.5 full of
broken/buggy stuff until 2.6 is ready, and so on. At least that's how most
projects work.

Ivan.