iostream and msvcrt?

Scott Snell ssnell at austechinfo.com.au
Mon Sep 13 19:59:50 CDT 2004

Hi Dimi,

Thanks for the offer but I have had the project pulled.  Unfortunately I
couldnt get a working model in time and the hardware has been recycled to
another project ;-(.  Basically I needed to compile STLport so I could use
iostreams in a project I was converting to wine.  I'm going to keep my eye
on this list as I hope to have a new round of funding approved late in the
year.  I may also get an old PC at home working and have another go!

thanks,

scott.