Other W->A crosscalls

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Sep 16 09:43:18 CDT 2004

Quoting "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com>:

> > Once I got rid of the duplicate calls I ended up with 130.
>
> What do you mean duplicate calls? Can you give a few examples
> of entries that you eliminated?
>
> --
> Dimi.

This is from the output of wine_crosscalls.pl

dlls/winspool/info.c 1271 AddPrinterW: call to RegSetValueExA
dlls/winspool/info.c 1285 AddPrinterW: call to RegSetValueExA
dlls/winspool/info.c 1289 AddPrinterW: call to RegSetValueExA
dlls/winspool/info.c 1291 AddPrinterW: call to RegSetValueExA
dlls/winspool/info.c 1293 AddPrinterW: call to RegSetValueExA

As you can see there are 5 times that AddPrinterW calls RegSetValueExA.
I didn't think it would be right to list it 5 times.

--
Tony Lambregts