dinput header fixes

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Sep 17 19:26:12 CDT 2004

Robert Reif <reif at earthlink.net> writes:

> I agree it doesn't help wine much but it could make a big difference for
> winelib applications ported to/from windows.  It's a pain to maintain
> but I think it will be worth in in the long run.

I have a hard time imagining any app that would break because of the
extra definitions and couldn't be trivially fixed in a way that would
actually improve the code on the Windows side too. If there's really
such a case then we can add the corresponding ifdef, but 99% of them
are never going to be needed and are only adding confusion to our
headers.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org