MSCMS: new dll

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sat Sep 18 23:06:53 CDT 2004

"Hans Leidekker" <hans at it.vu.nl> wrote:

> Here's the beginnings of an MSCMS.DLL (color management) on top of the
> LittleCMS library. I had to resort to some rather ugly preprocessor
> trickery to be able to include lcms.h, since it happens to define basic
> Windows types when not compiled on Windows ;-(.

Then perhaps it's better to make lcms.h think that it's used in a Windows
environment (define WIN32 or whatever it wants to see before inclusion).
That will help to completely avoid all the ugliness with redefined stuff.

> +HPROFILE WINAPI OpenColorProfileA( PPROFILE profile, DWORD access, DWORD sharing, DWORD creation )
> +{
> +    TRACE("stub ( %p, %lx, %lx, %lx )\n", profile, access, sharing, creation );
> +
> +    return NULL;
> +}
> +
> +HPROFILE WINAPI OpenColorProfileW( PPROFILE profile, DWORD access, DWORD sharing, DWORD creation )
> +{
> +    TRACE("stub ( %p, %lx, %lx, %lx )\n", profile, access, sharing, creation );
> +
> +    return NULL;
> +}
> +
> +BOOL WINAPI CloseColorProfile( HPROFILE profile )
> +{
> +    TRACE("stub ( %p )\n", profile );
> +
> +    return FALSE;
> +}

You have to use FIXMEs not TRACEs above to clearly indicate the status
of the APIs.

--
Dmitry.