CreateDIBitmap fix

Michael Kaufmann hallo at michael-kaufmann.ch
Sun Sep 19 09:52:43 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've found the bug and fixed it:
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-patches/2004/09/0341.html
It's indeed a regression caused by the CreateDIBitmap patch. Even
Solitaire has been broken - sorry!

The function LoadBitmap was not able to load a bitmap with a
BITMAPCOREHEADER. Most bitmaps have a BITMAPINFOHEADER.
Unfortunately, I had to duplicate an internal function
(DIB_GetBitmapInfo) in my new patch.

Regards

Michael