Help with GetConsoleWindow()

Ewert, Mark mark.ewert at intel.com
Mon Sep 20 12:33:12 CDT 2004

I think you're right. The program seems to crash at a point much later
than the GetConsoleWindow call. Here's what I see:

"wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000d), starting debugger...
WineDbg starting on pid 0x8
Unhandled exception: page fault on write access to 0x41a417a4 in 32-bit
code (0x10007239).
In 32 bit mode."

A window pops up that says:

"Uhandled page fault on write access to 0x41a417a4 at address 0x10007239
Do you wish to debug it?"

When I click yes I get a dump of all the register/memory locations. Is
there anything in particular I should look for?