problem testing (winemine)

Internet internet at re-spa.com
Tue Sep 21 10:40:57 CDT 2004

Sorry if I write to this address (guess thousands of people do it :) )
but I've searched all the web for a solution and I wasn't able to find
it, maybe it's just too stupid to be noticed by anyone :D I wish I could
post it on any newsgroup, but I haven't access to newsservers from my
workplace...

I've found problems compiling one of the sample applications (winemine,
as in user guide).

After running winemaker I have no configure script generated, and just
typing "make" gives me a parse error in De.rc

Maybe there's something wrong with my installation? I'm running
slackware 10.0 and I simply installed from source version 20040914,
without any error.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks in advance for the attention and for all your work!

Bono Carlo

Re S.p.a. Controlli Industriali

ARTD - Almost Re Technical Department

internet at re-spa.com