ez-cdda sleep

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Sep 30 13:22:43 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 17:37, James Hawkins wrote:
> err:thread:GetThreadContext Eip: ffffe410
> err:thread:GetThreadContext Eip: ffffe410
> err:thread:GetThreadContext Eip: ffffe410
> err:thread:GetThreadContext Eip: ffffe410
>
> and that is repeated until I terminate it.

Wierd. That value of EIP would put the thread as stuck somewhere in
kernel address space (?), which doesn't sound right at all.

OK, I'm afraid this is a bit beyond my understanding. I had a theory
related to kernel scheduling algorithms but this value of EIP makes no
sense. I'd expect it to be the entry procedure if my theory was right,
which it's clearly not.

Maybe Alexandre will have an idea. The software can be found on google
for "easy cd extractor" or something like that... I have it here.

Hey, hopefully you learnt something though.

thanks -mike