Remote debugging

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Wed Apr 6 10:48:49 CDT 2005

David Hemmo wrote:

> But step doesn't work.
>
> Would someone have an idea of where in wine source code I should have
> a look ?
> Is there any document that you know that could help me to understand
> how it works, and the architecture ?

I do not know the answer, but I can add some info.
Both MSDEV6 installed under wine, and MinGW-gdb (Windows gcc) have this
"step" problem. In Wine it is in the same place as on Windows. I think
it starts in dbghlp.dll and than on NT it uses imghlp.dll and others. I
am not sure what Wine is doing, but start from dbghlp.dll
If you can fix it it could be nice.

Free Life
Boaz