Wine and Process Explorer

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Apr 7 19:17:59 CDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 07:48:11PM +0200, Paul Vriens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if it's worthwhile to get Process Explorer running
> on Wine. It contains a lot of 'under-the-hood' stuff which is maybe not
> needed anywhere else (except the taskmgr, maybe).

If you'd like to work on this task, sure -- you will probably discover
and fix bugs in Wine. That's good. If you just don't know what to work
on, I can suggest other things.

But at the end of the day you should pick something that excites you,
otherwise you're less likely to produce anything.

--
Dimi.