fyi your wine forum post

peter at piments.com peter at piments.com
Sat Apr 9 11:14:38 CDT 2005

I would gladly share the fix if I had one.

Since wine is inherently unstable with very little support I cant even be
bothered to waste my time looking for now.

It broke and I get told off for even asking why.

I will go and work on some more worth while part of my system.

As and when I come back to this and work out why simply rebuilding wine
blows out my basic working config I will be sure to let you know.

However I had better make sure I do not post here or I shall get shot down
in flames for misusing the mailing list.

Hope you dont get in trouble for repling. ;)

--
Using Opera e-mail on Gentoo Linux