stubbed powrprof.dll

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 10 00:17:50 CDT 2005

Benjamin Cutler wrote:

> Hmm, I glanced through it, and it looked to me like sticking it at the
> end was as good as anywhere else, and I didn't have to worry about
> falling into some #ifdef block I hadn't noticed, so that's where I put it.

Actually, there's already a power management section in there, albeit a
very small one.  It's on line 3383 of winnt.h in the CVS.  Maybe stick
it in there?

I would still recommend submitting two seperate patches to wine-patches.
One for headers, and one for the dll itself.

You might consider adding a .cvsignore file to your dll patch too.

Mike