lostwages/templates/en status_ui.template

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 10:30:50 CDT 2005

Hi,

--- Mike McCormack <mike at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Actually, I'd be interested to see how much of Gecko we'd need to
> import/port so that Wine could render HTML.  It seems pretty obvious to
> me from my experiments with the Mozilla Active X control that nobody is
> using it as it is.

The ReactOS guys are using the Wine code mostly as is. There is still some
issue preventing Mozilla from drawing so Martin Fuchs has made a lightwieght
Webbrowser that is a wrapper around the currently implementation that installs
the Control. It would be nice to not have to download any additional stuff to
have Gecko support but I don't think its worth the massive amount of trouble
to import plus I doubt Julliard would ever let it in the Wine tree anyway.

Thanks
Steven