TrashCan Day 3 - Use FreeDesktop TrashCan

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at
Fri Apr 15 14:42:36 CDT 2005

Yes I know this does not look that nice atm. Its still a work in progress but you get the idea of
where I am going with it. With this patch any SHFileOperation with the FOF_ALLOWUNDO flag will
move files to the users ~/.Trash. There is a draft spec on on how the Trash is
supposed to work but currently KDE does something totally different and GNOME is not compliant so
I am not sure how I am going to deal with that yet.

Do you Yahoo!?