[NtQuerySystemInformation #1] Fixes + tests

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 16 02:47:18 CDT 2005

Paul Vriens a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> this is a first go at some unit tests and related fixes for
> NtQuerySystemInformation.
>
> The ultimate goal is to get SysInternal's Process Explorer running.
you may need (to get P.E. running) more than just a better support for some
Nt*Info* functions. For examples, NT exposes in user space some kernel
structures at fixed addresses (PEB to start with), which we don't have yet.
Anyway, having a better support for the Nt*Info* functions is anyhow a good thing.
A+

--
Eric Pouech