Implementing get_default_drive_device under Solaris

Robert Lunnon bobl at optushome.com.au
Sun Apr 17 11:31:14 CDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 06:48 pm, Eric Pouech wrote:
> Robert Lunnon a écrit :
> > I am trying to Implement get_default_drive_device for Solaris but its
> > unclear to me what this is supposed to do. It get passed the links in
> > ~/.wine/dosdevices then tries to determine a mount point for them.
> > Reading the Linux code the function only seems to return a mount point if
> > the dosdevices link actually points at a directory something is mounted
> > on. Is this what is supposed to happen, or is it supposed to find the
> > device that the symlinks target directory  actually resides on ?
> >
> > Bob
>
> it's supposed to return the path to the device where is mounted (or could
> be mounted) the directory of name 'root' (so your second option in your
> mail).
>
> A+

Then
        if (stat( entry->mnt_mountp, &st ) == -1) continue;
        if (st.st_dev != dev || st.st_ino != ino) continue;

should be
       if (stat( entry->mnt_mountp, &st ) == -1) continue;
        if (st.st_dev != dev) continue;

SInce currently the code is looking for the dev AND inode of the target of the
link to be the same as the mount directory of a filesystem ?

Bob