[Wine]Re: set ver = ?

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Wed Apr 20 04:58:49 CDT 2005

I wish I could say it installed and I'm now happily writing C# using
Microsoft's own tolkit; but it hasn't installed.

It complains about a command line syntax problem, then insists I ask about
syntax with the /? option - which I do.

Then it shows me four options, but without explaining much else, then when I
try to implement, it complains again about a command line syntax problem,
which it then insists I ...

Not much luck.

Wesley Parish