Fix the PropSysFreeString() prototype

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 11:16:19 CDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Marcus Meissner wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 05:05:54PM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
>>
>> PropSysFreeString() is declared as stdcall both in the .spec file and in
>> the ole2prop.h but it was missing the WINAPI qualifier in ole2.c.
>>
>> Changelog:
>>
>>  * dlls/ole32/ole2.c
>>
>>    Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>
>>    Specify the proper call convention in the PropSysFreeString()
>>    implementation.
>>    Fixes a winapi_check warning.
>
> gcc should have already warned here ... interesting.

Actually I can't find the ole2prop.h header anywhere in Wine so that
would be why gcc does not print any warning. The place where I saw this
header is in this patch:

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/11/0328.html

But apparently it was not committed in this form.

                RFC 2549: ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2549.txt
                 IP over Avian Carriers with Quality of Service