wine/server registry.c

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Apr 20 11:57:25 CDT 2005

James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> writes:

> > I don't think there's any point in replicating that behavior. I doubt
> > there's any such check on Windows either, it's most likely just a side
> > effect of the way the registry files are "mounted" at different places
> > in the tree. Once we have a proper implementation of
> > RegLoadKey/RegUnloadKey we should get the same behavior automatically.
>
> We now have an implementation of RegLoadKey and I was wondering if
> it's time to switch from CreateKey to LoadKey in the registry
> initialization.

Registry initialization is already doing a LoadKey, there isn't really
anything to change here. We still don't have a proper implementation
of registry mount points though, but that's not really necessary for
the init code, it's only for apps that try to load extra registry
files.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org