Tooltips in own windows

luis lenders lgvlenders at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 13:46:39 CDT 2005

hmm, not quite sure if that's correct what i just
wrote. I just investigated this with winamp. Now i use
this config file:

WINE REGISTRY Version 2
[x11drv]
;"Managed" = "N"
"UseTakeFocus" = "Y"
# [/wineconf]

Now i see the tooltip problem.
When i uncomment the "Managed" line problem is still
there.

if i use

WINE REGISTRY Version 2

[x11drv]
"Managed" = "N"
"UseTakeFocus" = "N"
# [/wineconf]

the tooltip problem is gone!  Maybe it could help you
to fix the problem, but at this moment i wouldn't have
an idea
how :)