Last call for PGP key signing party

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:56:53 CDT 2005

CRUD!  LOL I have a key, but I 1) dont have a laptop and 2) dont know
when or where wineconf is this year and 3) doubt I could make it even if
I did.  Otherwise I could be #7 lol..

Could you tell me when and where and then I can determine if I can make
it.. If I can I will let you know and I will be #7, except for the whole
laptop thing...

Dustin