Regressions from 20050310 to 20050419 for PCAD-2000 application

Marcos Vicente Cruz marcos_vc at coel.com.br
Wed Apr 27 06:40:41 CDT 2005

Hi,

	I've notice a regression using some PCAD applications together. If you open
more then two PCAD's apps at same time the last one freezes. For example if I
open Schematic and PCB it works flawlessly but opening Library Executive one
of the others freezes until you close the last opened. It happens only using
20050419 version of wine. In the other hand this version doesn't have a focus
bug that forced starting a PCAD application from a Desktop window.

Best Regards

Marcos