No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

already have a bit of DSSSL code in documentation/default.dsl so this
may be used as a starting point. Here are some more resources.

So this is a call for volunteers. Could someone write some DSSL code so
we only output the stuff that's supposed to go inside the '<body>' tag.
I have looke a little bit into this but I did not find an obvious way to
do it.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
        It really galls me that most of the computer power in the world
                          is wasted on screen savers.
                     Chris Caldwell from the GIMPS project