No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

regsitry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\control\keyboard
And then loads a kbd*.dll for the proper locale and does all of its
stuff. In ReactOS we have already started implementing the differnt kbd
input suport and could relicense this as LGPL if needed but with XIM
already there on XFree I guess it will just be better to fork.

Besides it will be a while before we really need it anyway...

Sorry about the noise.

--- Aric Stewart <aric at> wrote:
> If you could point out what you would need me to modify to make it
> work
> better i could see what i could do.
> -aric

Do you Yahoo!?