broken installers

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:39:19 CDT 2005

Microsoft is giving out, free of charge and with free posting, visual studio 2005 beta 2.
I received my copy today, I got a CD with visual studio 2005 team suite, a DVD with visual studio
2005 team foundation server, and a CD with sql server 2005 developer edition community technology
preview. None of this stuff installs, they all pop up a not very helpful messagebox saying some
problem has occurred. Just thought I'd let those guys locked into a small dark room fixing all
installers know :-)

Ivan.

p.s. To make you extra happy they all appear to be using ole