Move Win16 relay messages to the relay16 channel

Uwe Bonnes bon at
Wed Aug 3 02:45:28 CDT 2005

    Alexandre> Uwe Bonnes <bon at> writes:
    >> RelayFromInclude doesn't follow CreateProcess, if I understand things
    >> right...

    Alexandre> Not sure what you mean, it's in the registry so child
    Alexandre> processes will certainly use the same options.

For example the main program from the Xilinx ISE suite ise.exe starts
_pn.exe. If I understand right, "RelayFromInclude"="ise.exe" will track
relay calls of ise.exe,but not from _pn.exe.

However I can test, as "RelayFromInclude"="ise.exe" causes _pn.exe to

Uwe Bonnes                bon at