secur32: add first SSPI test to actually see what work needs to be done

Kai Blin blin at
Thu Aug 4 04:41:31 CDT 2005

* Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at> [03/08/05, 19:47:08]:
> you have to include your test into programs/winetest/ too, to get
> your test into the winetest.exe, which delivers the results for
> .

Whoops. Ok, sure. I'll fix that when I've fixed the patch.

> Please write the test either for QuerySecurityPackageInfoA or
> QuerySecurityPackageInfoW.

Huh? I think the correct function will automatically be called when I
call QuerySecurityPackageInfo() with either SEC_CHAR or SEC_WCHAR.
Or is that an unusual way to test? I can change it to use the ...A and
...W functions easily.

Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
Alive without breath,
As cold as death;