[DSHOW] Beginning of winestreambase lib (take 2)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Aug 11 07:52:08 CDT 2005

Christian Costa <titan.costa at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> This patch has not be applied yet. Is there anything wrong with it?
> I was also considering turning it into a dll rather than a static
> lib. Do you think it's a good idea?

No, I don't think it should be a dll. I think it should be named
strmbase and should export the exact same things as Windows, modulo
C/C++ differences of course. This means the data structures and global
functions should be the same, the C interfaces should use the same
name as the equivalent C++ classes, etc. and it shouldn't export extra
things like the qzdebugstr functions.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org