compile error in current cvs

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Fri Aug 12 14:26:34 CDT 2005

Am Freitag, 12. August 2005 08:50 schrieb Mike McCormack:

> I'm not really sure why your pkg-config doesn't know about libxml2, and
> I'm not sure why you have /usr/include/libxml/parser.h... maybe you
> added a symlink to /usr/include/libxml -> libxml2/libxml to solve a
> earlier compile problem?  If so, maybe deleting it will solve the problem.
>
> In anycase, does the following patch fix the problem?

Hello Mike,

you are right, i created the symlink some days ago. With your patch i am able
to build wine with the symlink.

If i remove the symlink i can build wine too. Either without libxml2 or with
libxml2 by adding /usr/lib/pkgconfig to the environment variable
PKG_CONFIG_PATH .

Thanks for your support

Bye Stefan