DINPUT: Generic FF effect implementation (FF #4)

Daniel Remenak dtremenak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:40:25 CDT 2005

Submitted #5 a couple days ago, along with a short explanation of how
it all worked together.  Any comments?  If you'd like me to change the
architecture I'm willing to do so, if you can give me some hints about
what direction to go with it.  If you want some other changes made,
please drop some clues about what they might be.  If you want to see
more, I have more that can be cleaned up for submission.  If you need
more clarification on some issue I can give it.  I just loathe sitting
around wondering if these are good enough or not when I could be
working more on them if they need revision or the next batch if they
don't ;)

--Daniel Remenak