Lostwages: howto.diff

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 15 04:06:40 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 08:44, Tom Wickline wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We have moved to winecfg......
>
> Tom
>
> Changelog:
> spelling fix, doc update
Hi Tom,

you're patch shows:

-<p>Wine is currently in a transitionary phase. We are working on replacing the
-cryptic configuration file with an easy to use graphical utility called winecfg.
-In the meantime, however, we recommend that you use a handy program called
+<p>If your using an old version of Wine we recommend that you use a handy program called

As winecfg is currently THE tool why not refer to this (and maybe also to Winetools) this way more
and more people will use it (and make it better?).

Cheers,

Paul.