[MSXML]xmlnode_get_nodeName Implementation

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 15 23:05:12 CDT 2005

Hi Vijay,

Vijay Kiran Kamuju wrote:

> i think it would be better if we put bstr_from_xmlChar in msxml_private.h
> need directions how to implement domdoc_get_nodeName

I'll post a patch to move bstr_from_xmlChar and other utility functions
somewhere else in the code later.

> please comment on the patch

For now the basics of msxml3 aren't really decided (eg. how to map
xmlNodePtr to IXMLDOMNode, etc), and how to manage the relationship
between nodes.  The way I'm managing node pointers will probably change
again.

What I really need is more test cases, so if you have any msxml test
cases lying around, then let me know.

Mike