MSHMTL: Added QueryStatus implementation

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at
Tue Aug 16 02:16:18 CDT 2005

* On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Jacek Caban wrote:
> I've tried to get other tests working on win 98,
> without success. It's possible that it won't work this
> way on 9x,

It seems I've found one bug in test/htmldoc.c:

|    if(activeobj) {
| -      IOleInPlaceActiveObject_GetWindow(activeobj, &hwnd);
| +      hres = IOleInPlaceActiveObject_GetWindow(activeobj, &hwnd);
|        ok(hres == S_OK, "GetWindow failed: %08lx\n", hres);

And we have a failure in an old version of test on winME:

* [1] writes:
| IOleInPlaceActiveObject::GetWindow
| Always fails and returns E_FAIL for a windowless
| control. Since this is documented in the current
| OLE2 specification, there should not be any problem
| with existing containers and frames.

So something might be missing here, I thought.

OTOH, winME always returns E_FAIL {80004005} in this test [2], while win98
seems to return HRESULT_FROM_WIN32(ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS) {800700b7} [3].

Maybe you give it a test-try on win98 as there is no way to do it by WT
now. :-(