Lostwages: acknowledgement take two.......

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Tue Aug 16 07:18:19 CDT 2005

I have sent about 310 patches since december 2004, mostly for AppDB,
some for lostwages and bugzilla and quite a few translating resources
files in french and reimplementing the uninstaller, I really don't know
if it makes it worth inclusion and won't be angry if I'm not included.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>