Dragon ns8 problem

Jean Magnan de Bornier jean at bornier.net
Mon Aug 22 16:13:54 CDT 2005

Le 22 août à 19:49:56 wino at piments.com écrit notamment:

| This goes back a few months but I recall helping a guy who was trying to
| get ns8 german working (multilang in fact so it may be the same you have).
>
| I advised him to he would likely get further with v7 , initially he
| persisted with his efforts on ns8 (and he seemed pretty capable) then came
| round to my way of thinking and got v7 sorted fairly quickly.
>
| That's all I can tell you about v8.
>
| If you want to try v7 I think I put some more info (wine version etc) in
| the wine app DB, plus you already have my posts here it seems.
>
| Sorry I cant be more help , but I am pretty sure the rec. engine is just
| the same and you probably would not get any than some interprocess tweeks
| that wont be of any use on Wine , and maybe some install/security
| headaches.

Well I don't have v7 and I don't think I could install it from the
package they sent me... so I will soon be quite frustrated with that :-(
unless there is a miracle!

Thanks anyway, maybe someone has some other idea?
--
  Jean Magnan de Bornier             |        Cours Victor Hugo
  e-mots: jean at bornier.net        |        13980 Alleins   France